About the Camp
The Kruger Park
is widely recognised as one of the largest game reserves on the African continent - measuring in at 18,989 square kilometers, it boasts nine gate, and an exhaustive ecosystem. The reserve itself is available (and popular for) self driving, and is well loved the world over as a place of adventure.
A destination of historical significance to its region within the Kruger National Park, Hamiltons Tented Camp represents an era of authentic style and genuine safari adventure! Decked out in the atmosphere of an early twentieth century trip through the dense African bush, Hamiltons is a genuine safari experience not likely to be forgotten.
Exclusive Offer - Save up to R1787!
At only R2063, that's a 46% discount!Your stay includes:
• Luxury Safari Lodge Accommodation,
• Three meals,
• Two game activities
• VAT at 14%
• Value Add: Complimentary transfers from Hoedspruit airport subject to availability at time of reservation. The vehicle does one pick up at 13h30 and one drop off at 12h30 per dayTerms & Conditions:
• Special offer valid from 01 April- 30 June 2013 not available from 14-17 June 2013
• Prices are per person sharing per night, single rate on request
• Rates exclude transfers, beverages and park entry fees which are currently R50.00 per person per stay, subject to change