About the Lodge
The Kruger National Park
is widely recognised as one of the largest game reserves on the African continent - measuring in at 18,989 square kilometers, it boasts nine gates, and an exhaustive ecosystem. The reserve itself is available (and popular for) self driving, and is well loved the world over as a place of adventure.
Imbali Safari Lodge is serenely located within one of Kruger Park's
nine private concessions, built according to a strict, low impact environmental scheme, keeping in mind the area's delicate and crucial ecosystems.
The lodge itself is decorated with an emphasis on comfort and a colonial era opulence. With aimless wildlife wondering through the unfenced areas of the camp, Imbali is a romantic reminder of the larger-than-life character of the bush.
Exclusive Offer - Save up to R1612
At only R2063 pp, that's a 43% discount!Your stay includes:
• Luxury Safari Lodge Accommodation,
• Three meals,
• Two game activities
• VAT at 14%
• Value Add: Complimentary transfers from Hoedspruit airport subject to availability at time of reservation. The vehicle does one pick up at 13h30 and one drop off at 12h30 per dayTerms & Conditions:
• Special offer valid from 01 April- 30 June 2013 not available from 14-17 June 2013
• Prices are per person sharing per night, single rate on request
• Rates exclude transfers, beverages and park entry fees which are currently R50.00 per person per stay, subject to change