How To Get There
• BY ROAD:
• Eastbound out of Johannesburg take the N4 to Witbank, bypass Middelburg and then turn left off the N4 to Belfast
• Proceed to Dullstroom and Lydenburg
• R36 to Ohrigstad and Strijdom Tunnel
• R531/R527 to and through Hoedspruit to junction
• Turn right, Klaserie direction
• After 6 km, turn left into Argyle Road and follow Thornybush signboards to Thornybush Nature Reserve
Please note: you will need to pay a gate entrance fee of R160 per vehicle and R40 per person. The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation (Prices subject to change)
• BY AIR:
• South African Express Airways provide daily flights from Cape Town and Johannesburg to Hoedspruit (Eastgate airport).
• Please contact your local agent to confirm availability and flight times.
• Transfers between the reserve and Eastgate airport are booked by Thornybush for which there is an extra charge.
GPS: 24°18'43"S , 31°18'39"E