Singita - Boulders Lodge
How To Get There
• BY ROAD:
Recommended route from Johannesburg:
• N12/N4 to Nelspruit.
• R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger gate.
• After 36 km, pass Lisbon Store, then turn left onto gravel road.
• Pay R160 per vehicle (ZAR) for vehicle entrance fee and R40 per person (subject to change). The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation.
• Enter Sabi Sand Reserve at Shaw's Gate. Follow Singita signs to lodge (approximately 28 km).
• BY AIR:
• Federal Air offers a daily return flight direct to Singita Sabi Sand from Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport.
• There are daily scheduled flights currently operated by SA Airlink into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA), situated between Nelspruit and White River.
• Federal Air provides air transfers to and from KMIA and Singita Sabi Sand.
• Download Federal Air's flight schedules and rates for further details.
• Private air charters are also available, on request.
• Pilots are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124.8 MHz.
• Runway: 01/19
• Transfers to lodge are available
GPS: -24.786400 (latitude) and 31.423800 (longitude)