3 Day Classic Kruger Park Safari
- Guided game drivesSend Enquiry
- Indigenous lionsSend Enquiry
- Skukuza LodgeSend Enquiry
- Majestic ViewsSend Enquiry
- Three RondawelsSend Enquiry
- Local rhino populationsSend Enquiry
- Bourke's Luck PotholesSend Enquiry
- Wildebeest cooling offSend Enquiry
- God's WindowSend Enquiry
- Pretoriuskop CampSend Enquiry
- Panorama Route: Pinnacle RockSend Enquiry
- Letaba CampSend Enquiry
Experience the best of the Kruger National Park with this 3 day package. You get to maximise your stay in the Kruger, with professional guides leading both morning and evening game drives, as well as bush walks. This affords plenty of opportunities to spot the Big Five and take in the pristine wilderness of the national park. On the last day of your stay, you have the option to forgo the morning drive and embark on the Panorama route, which includes stops at the Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels, Lisbon Waterfalls and God’s Window.
- Pristine Wilderness
- Morning and evening game drives
- Bush Walks
- Panorama Route option
Our expert agents are here to ensure that your safari is perfectly tailored to you! So if you want to change hotels, lodges or any other element in the tour, we will be happy to assist.
Let us build you the African adventure of your dreams!
Enquiry (Help us help you faster)
Apart from the travel from Joburg our stay in the park. our guides and the hospitality of the Safari staff was excellent. Will do it agin in the future.
It was a best trip that I had before, everything was fine even rainning. Lunch and dinner was wonderfull and room as well. The Safaris was very curious and interesting much more than watching TV. We got a great support from the staff for everything. I really want go back in the near future with my wife.