About the Lodge
Situated in the Limpopo province, only a short distance from Johannesburg, the town of Bela Bela is home to the family resort of Forever Resorts' Warmbaths. Surrounded by rugged African bush, Bela Bela (meaning ‘Boiling Boiling’ in Northern Sotho) hosts the mineral-rich hot springs that give it the eponymous title. The sheer range of accommodation options and personalised services, the variety of activities and the quality experience at Forever Resorts Warmbaths will ensure you have an unforgettable holiday here.
Stay in one of Warmbaths Resort's 45 luxury hotel rooms, all of which are equipped with air-conditioning, DSTV, tea and coffee facilities as well as a furnished balcony. 124 double and single-bed, self-catering chalets and Caribbean style log cabins accommodate guests with the comfort of DSTV a fully equipped kitchen and braai area. 285 shaded sites are available for camping and caravanning, and are serviced by 8 modern ablution facilities.
Game drives in the 1400 hectare private game reserve, situated adjacent to Warmbaths, affords guests the opportunity to see an array of game including White rhino, Blesbuck, giraffe, and Oryx. Leisure facilities at the resort include swimming pools, river rides, a wave pool, and cable skiing are all available for the whole family to enjoy.
• Forever Resorts requires advance payments to secure all reservations. The full booking value must be paid within 48 hours of guests making their reservation. Please note that failing to do so will result in the automatic cancellation of your reservation.
• Rates include 14% VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates excludes 1% TOMSA levy and Nature Conservation levy of R 5.00 per unit per night (Swadini – R 2.00 per person per night).
• Forever Resorts will not be held responsible for the loss of any personal possessions, money or any other valuables at our Resorts.
• Children under the age of 3 years old are not allowed in the Hydro Spas.
• No pets are allowed at any of the Forever Resorts, excluding Guide dogs for the blind.
• No quad bikes allowed at any of the Forever Resorts except for the Loskop Country Lodges and Ranches.
• Unfortunately no food preparation is allowed in any of the hotel rooms and no room service is available.
Conveniently located in the Limpopo Province, close to Johannesburg, Warmbaths Resort hosts eight exceptional conference venues, in the pristine surrounds of the rugged African bush. Warmbaths offers a wide range of facilities and caters for up to 1000 delegates in conference rooms appointed with professional and modern conference equipment. Specialists in conducting all kinds of conferences, Warmbaths will coordinate a function to meet your needs.
Facilities and Services
• Data projectors
• PA systems
• Flip charts
• Cordless mic
• Lapel mic
• Available at an additional cost are faxing and copying services, wireless internet, laptop, music system and DJ
• Conferencing rates vary seasonally and are dependent on the number of guests and other personalised requirements. Let our agents quote you on a package tailored to meet your particular needs.
• Warmbaths Resort can accommodate up to 374 guests
Natural hot water springs, rich in limestone minerals, are the feature of Bela Bela. Bordered by the Limpopo River and Bostwana to the west, the Warmbaths area is known for the beautiful terrain of the Waterburg Mountains. Rambling bushveld woodlands cover the rolling hills and are offset by stunning sandstone cliffs. The Cape Vulture is just one of the over 400 species of birds to be found in the region, making their habitat amongst the yellowwood trees, tree ferns and rare cycads that make up the mountainous vegetation.
Take the M1 North from Pretoria and turn off at the Settlers/Bela-Bela off-ramp about 100 km north of Pretoria. Turn left towards Bela-Bela and continue for 8 km. At the T-junction, the resort will be in front of you. Turn right over a train-bridge and turn left into the first street. Follow the road on the left to reach the Warmbaths Resort entrance.
We had a wondefull stay the chalet was very nice and clean fully equiped with everything I will give 10/10. Mandy thank you so much.
Lots and lots of fun, will probably return for the horse back riding and the cable ski.
The Resort has a lot to offer. There are so many activities for all age groups. It is also tranquil and very relaxing. The only problem I had is with the lack of cleaning of the chalet. The maids only dried and packed dishes. It would be ideal for the chalet to be swept, mopped and dusted daily.
Warmbaths provides an excellent getaway and African Bush experience with all the comforts of upmarket resorts in terms of rooms and elegance. I have stayed with my family before and as they have married. I enjoyed the Deluxe Suite for the first time - it felt like a honeymoon - the one I couldn't afford to have 32 years ago. Last year my husband had 3 major brain surgeries and this was my gift to him after 54 days of intensive care. the resort was very clean and very neat at all times especially with the big crowds on the day visitors Warmbaths didn't compromise on the quality. it's still my Number one getaway from hectic Durban by the Sea where I live. We come back renewed and ready to work. Thank you Mandy Pienaar from Krugerpark who handled our bookings professionally. i have a credit to go back and am already booking my holiday in June.
I would love to visit the place again, the place is beautiful and the adventure and activities are galore. I have recommended to my friends. The only problem was the chalet, it was too far and right in the middle of the bush. That was not comfortable at all.
My visit to the resort was pleasant. We enjoyed all the facilities and the chalet was comfortable. I would like to recommend that the resort install more places where one can take up shade, as the ones currently installed at the pool area are not enough. There should me more areas/structures that provide shade.
Awesome time wonderful service, price is just very high.
Need to improve security, also friendly life saver people.
My son had an amazing time and never stopped playing. The hotel was excellent and clean.
We take a family trip to Warmbaths Aventura Resort every second year and as usual we are never disappointed.