How to Get ThereBy road
Recommended route from Johannesburg:
• N12/N4 to Nelspruit.
• R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger gate.
• After 36 km, pass Lisbon Store, then turn left onto gravel road.
• Pay R70.00 (ZAR) vehicle entrance fee (subject to change).
• Enter Sabi Sand Reserve at Shaw's Gate. Follow Singita
signs to lodge (approximately 28 km).By air
Federal Air offers a daily return flight direct to Singita Sabi Sand from Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport.
There are daily scheduled flights currently operated by SA Airlink into Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA), situated between Nelspruit and White River.
Federal Air provides air transfers to and from KMIA and Singita Sabi Sand. Download Federal Air's flight schedules and rates for further details.
Private air charters are also available, on request.
Pilots are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124.8 MHz.
GPS: -24.786400 (latitude) and 31.423800 (longitude)
Map / GPS
Latitude : 31.423800 Longitude : -24.786400